Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Show me your hand...

So last night we talked about Esther. She is a unique individual. She didn't intend to be great, but God put her in great circumstances and she rose to the occasion and stepped out on faith in God's plan and purpose for her circumstances. I also love the story of Esther because I get to see God's justice. It has been a very important lesson in my life to give up on being angry at or trying to fix (make right) people or situations who have wronged me (or someone I care about) or that I think are unfair or unjust or just plain wrong. God has a handle on it... just look at Haman! He is the perfect example of God's justice (and to me it is kind of funny).

These are just a few of the reasons I love Esther. Leave a comment and let me know what you learned/thought/any sort of comment really from the book of Esther. For next Monday read about Dorcas (Acts 9: 36-42).

Have a great day!

P.S. 21 girls last night! That is amazing! And from Channelle, Ashley and Me...we love you all! Everyone of you has a great purpose for being part of this body and when you are not there...we miss you! (Mallori, Sofia, Kim, Mary, Emily)

P.S.S. Buchanan girls... see you Thursday, by the front office, TACO'S (no lettuce)!

P.S.S.S. This Friday night is Scary Movie night...and a little work on our "Trunk or Treat" project. (movie won't be too scary!) 7:00 at my house!

1 comment:

Jena said...

uhhh ps. Emily was there on monday. hmm.