Thursday, October 19, 2006

"MOST"

Ok you NCC Youth ladies...I want to know what you thought of the movie last night? Did it affect any of you? I woke up this morning and was praying...when I listened...I was reminded of the movie last night. I thought how amazing to have a picture like that to give me a glimmer of what Jesus did for me. I thought...today is for HIM...today is a new start...today should be lived to the fullest with love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, full of faith, self-control, and gentleness. Can I do that? I hope so...at least today I am going to spend the day trying. And hopefully the next, and the next, and the next...

I love you girls! Let me know (by leaving a comment if you can) about what you thought. That way we can all learn from each other.

2 comments:

Jena said...

I wasn't there, because I am a big fat looooooooooser!

Jena said...

Well since obviously i wasnt there because im a "big fat loooooooooser" i jsut want to stop by and say thanks for helping me make one. :) love you!