Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Betsy & Darren's Wedding



So this weekend was Betsy's wedding. Her and Darren are finally married and happily enjoying their honeymoon in Costa Rica! They got there safe and are having a great time. I will put some pictures of the wedding on here when I get them. If you'd like to look...Some will be at www.everettphotography.com, click on ordering, Myers Wedding, Password is 101306.

I had a great time having family here and getting to have them participate in this moment for our family was amazing! I love them all! I especially enjoy spending time with my cousins! They are all so amazing and I love and appreciate them so much more now that we are older. God has blessed our family with some interesting, amazing, and inspiring people and I am very thankful for that!

I love my sister more than I could ever express and I am so excited for this blessing in her life and the new chapter we are all starting. She will always be my little sister though and I will always have that heart for her! Her sense of humor and personality are very much that of a little sister, and I love our moments of stupidity such as this picture...Where Betsy turned over and asked if she could write on my nose...Just for fun! I love you!

No comments: