Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Shutterfly

So I found this website (actually I can't really take credit, one of the ladies that helped with my cousins wedding uses it and so I looked it up.) and you can basically scrapbook online. You can upload your pages to them and they will print and bind a book for you. Pretty cool...So last night I worked on a few pages in between talking with Michele and Brian.


These are kids from the service project we do with the bible club in downtown Fresno.
This is for Sarah...the kids act out bible stories and Sarah and I talked about taking pictures of them acting out the story and making a book of the story for them. So this is one of the pictures then the story would go on the side... pretty cool huh!
I love pictures! They make me happy!

4 comments:

Danica said...

I owned that ugliest face competition!

Alyssa said...

I think Charlie is close...He might beat you!

Danica said...

it's because he's a boy!

Danica said...

UPDATE!!!!! IT'S BEEN ALMOST A WEEK!!!!!