Monday, April 09, 2007

MELISSA!!!!!!

So Melissa...yes...the pics are on the blog...I tried to leave out the bad ones...and just put on the funny ones...I am so GLAD you came!
Saturday we helped Michele and Katie deliver flowers...so we are taking credit for these beautiful tulips!
So this is Melissa mocking my mom's watercolor she's working on...(just kidding...they were finished and I made them go back so I could take a picture...so she was really mocking me...not my mom)
We can't seem to not make stupid faces when the camera comes out...but this is Easter dinner with stupid faces (actually...only I have a stupid face)
and this is Easter dinner pretending like we don't see the camera.



And this is just funny...and basically what we did all afternoon.


This is Easter Sunday Morning...Betsy...


and my Dad...sang on praise team.
Melissa and I pretended like we were helping in the children's program...but they had about 3 adults per child...so we left.
I had a lot of fun! I am so glad you came out and I can't wait for our next girls weekend!


P.S. where's Dublin????
Uhhh...I almost forgot the most important part...RUBEN!~

2 comments:

Jena said...

ah! i like Melissa alot. She's hysterical..I definantly see the same family traits in both you. She really should move here (and live next door, not in the same house as you!)lol. Well i love you. and I cant wait for tonight.

Melissa said...

wow...you are fast with the whole posting thing. fun!

and...i think dublin is in germany the last time i heard. lol!

oh...and i am "do" glad i came too.

jena...thanks for liking me. smile! it was so fun to meet you & hang out. and...in case you didn't already know...hehe...the deaf community are my favorite people to be around...so keep the signing up and don't be shy!!! interpreting isn't the only thing there is to do to be involved. i am excited to keep in touch and see how God uses your gift.