Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Friends...

So last night bible study was a lot of fun. It was one of those nights where we just played around. We played Butros, which is super fun and super funny! Michele and Katie were a fun addition. Katie is one of those people that make you laugh no matter what she is doing.
This is Katie's "I've arrived" pose!

This is after a day of shopping for wedding dresses for Michele. They make me laugh! Katie doesn't smile after she has made a comment so you are not sure if she is joking or really rude. I love her and I'm glad she came last night.

I missed all you guys that are out on Spring Break Adventures though! A LOT! You were greatly missed!

I don't know really what else to say...Danica says my blogs are so organized...which I think is funny. I am especially scattered today for some reason. Lots of things in my brain...not sure if I want to write about them or how to even if I did. Not bad...so don't worry Danica and Jena...just not feeling particularly verbal.

I am SUPER PUMPED that my Melissa is coming though! I think I've told everyone I know.

1 comment:

Danica said...

I really like it when you post............really....i do....lol