Wednesday, April 18, 2007

ok...alright...fine...

You want an update...here it is...

I don't know what to write.
Let's say Happy Birthday to Hopper and Aaron...I am so thankful God has given them to us. They are great examples of Godly men and that is a gift!

Uhhh...what next...I am very thankful for our discussion on spiritual gifts. I hope it provoked you guys to think and learn. I have gotten a few opportunities for us to serve in different areas...so I am excited.
I am super excited about a couple of prayers that I have seen answered this week. Karen got her fairytale...which I am so happy about. For those of you who don't know Karen very well...get to know her. She is amazing as a friend, a daughter, a cousin, a sister, a person..A GIRLFRIEND! And I am so happy that her and Justin FINALLY realized that what matters is that you love God and make each other laugh. 50 years from now...you better think each other's funny...If you don't...HOW BORING! And trust me...even when no one else thinks either one of them is funny... they are cracking up at each other (tell them to do the lip pulling thing... they think that's hysterical...it's really not that funny). I am also happy that Emily's back. I missed her smiling face and laughter...Sarah fell off a ladder last night...Emily didn't offer to help at all...as Sarah was getting ready to DIE...Karen and Emily were on the floor laughing...they couldn't even open their eyes they were laughing so hard.

Uhhh... I can't think of anything else...at least that might be interesting to you...so I'm OUT!

2 comments:

Danica said...

FINALLY! Ok that was good!

Danica said...

It has almost been a week!
PS I loooove playing the acoustic guitar...just in case you didn't know.....