Wednesday, August 01, 2007

God has a funny sense of timing...

Has anyone else noticed that? When things unfold in your life do you ever think... "WHAT? NOW?" He is so good and so confusing all at the same time. "Lean not on your own understanding" is so core to moving through life. Life is right now is full of anticipation, hope, adventure, and patience.

I am getting ready to take Ryann... my cousin... on a little adventure to show her some of the fun there is to have in California. Tide pools in Laguna, shopping in Huntington Beach, Dinner & Fireworks in Downtown Disney, Rides at the Santa Monica Pier, and then... to top it off... HOLLYWOOD! Which isn't really what non-Californians think it is... but it will be fun for her to see.

P.S. if you get a chance visit Alisa's myspace... she put some of her new songs on there and they are AMAZING! www.myspace.com/alisahopper. She writes, composes, and sings all her own music. Truly a blessing! Let's help her get famous!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I wanna go on this road trip...sounds like a blast!!!

Danica said...

Oh my goodness....... Alisa has the most beautiful voice (and I know everyone says that, but I really mean it) in the world....and I agree with your comment on her myspace, she needs to open for David Crowder.....oooo maybe Phil Wickham too!!!