Monday, August 06, 2007

Ryann's California Adventure

Ryann is my cousin from Michigan who comes out every summer to have an adventure. We usually go to the coast (Montery/ Carmel area)... but this time we decided to see something different. So I took her down south. We started out with the most important item on any trip... A HUGE DIET COKE! Pretty much anything is possible from then on...









We went down to Laguna... checked out the beach and shopped a little. We are too cheap... so we left...





We climbed some trees near Balboa (which we actually went to but didn't really stop and take pictures).
For dinner we went to Downtown Disney and met Derek. Ryann got her make up done at Sephora, you know me and pirates... so we had to dress up when the opportunity presented itself. Then when we were tired... we rode the parking tram for 20 minutes or so before we walked back to the hotel. Day one... DONE!



Day two... we headed out for Santa Monica Pier to ride the rides and hang out at the beach. And yes... I did it... I went on the rides... I almost threw up... but I did it. P.S. They have the best spinny ride EVER there. Maybe better than Knott's Berry Farm.

Next... and last stop of the day was Hollywood. Mann's Chinese Theater... where all the stars are and the hand & foot prints. These are the Harry Potter people's.





So much fun!

No comments: