Friday, July 20, 2007

July 24th Cousins Day...so it's a day late.




























So I know I missed it...but yesterday was cousins day. And since I have so many I thought it was a great day to celebrate how wonderful each of them are.

Mom's Side:
Alex - Wonderful Boy Scout
Ryann- Amazing soccer player and all around music lover
Nick- Magician Extraordinaire as well as athlete
Cari- Soon to be Marine Biologist.

Dad's Side:
Ashlyn- Teacher in Bolivia
Eden (Levi...at least soon to be Levi)- Next wedding! In December
Bracken- Musician
Travis (Aymee, Will & Izzy)- Mechanic and car expert
Paige- Paige... can do anything... you need it done... Paige will do it!
Brooke - Athlete and graduate
Stephanie- In London...living the dream!
Heidi- Soccer player and 4H
Briar- Funniest kid I know ( can drive a car... WHAT? He's like 12)
Shawn (Amy)- All around good guy!
Jake - Well, what can you say about Jake... He thinks he's ghetto! But I like that about him... and his big diamond earrings!
Luke (Melissa)- Most recently married
Melissa (Miah)- Funniest! Melissa and I are so much a like sometimes it's frightening. She is also a ASL Translator
Michelle (John & Atticus)- Most amazing mommy and youth pastors wife I know!
Tyler- Can draw things you'd never imagine!
Rachel (Ryan)- Just married the love of her life!


Basically God gave me some amazing family! They love the Lord, serve him everyday (a lot of them in ministry or married a pastor). I am so blessed to have family like them! Thanks for everything you do and are! God is GOOD!

2 comments:

Ryann Lizzie said...

wow i hardly recognized myself!!!!
wow!!!
is that from monterey?

Danica said...

Hey second picture?.....I like the whole band thing....lol!!! I updated!