Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The party's over here

My sister, Dad and Darren were lucky enough to go to Las Vegas to visit some family there. I heard you guys had a lot of fun! I'm a little jealous! Melissa and Miah I am definitely coming to play SOON! They said Atticus was the life of the party... scooting and pointing all over the place!

So Christmas Eve and Day were so much fun! We did our traditional dinner! Which is more and more fun the older Drew and Zach get!


Betsy and I basically just took stupid pictures of each other all day. We took 214 total! Most of them looked like this...



We did have a family juggling time.... It was pretty funny... Were hoping Drew or Nick can show us their magic skills and help us out with some tips! P.S. Nick, trying to juggle gave us a new appreciation for your skills!


Anyhow... I we are very blessed!

1 comment:

Jena said...

i updated! (:

i like the pictures, their cute.