Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A psalm and some notes...

Psalm 6-10

So there are the Psalms for today. The last couple weeks have been the strangest. Do you ever feel so certain God wants you to do something? You do it. You feel peaceful. That is when I think the devil creeps in. You still feel like you did the right thing, but your crazy emotions play tricks on you.

I have to keep these verses in the front of my mind and posted on everything I can think of to keep my sanity sometimes. James 3:17 "But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure, then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere." and 1 Corinthians 13:4 "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud." So anything that I am feeling that is outside of how this explains love and wisdom, must not be love or wise. Sometimes I am so glad that God gave us TRUTH to follow so that I don't have to trust my emotions. I think they play tricks on me sometimes. Pray that in all things we are wise, glorifying, loving and submissive.

No comments: