Tuesday, October 09, 2007

My birthday

I celebrated all weekend. Friday night I went to the Hoppers and we had a little dinner party which was so much fun. And delicious! Saturday I went to dinner with Michele. Sunday I went to lunch with my family and dinner with Mandy. Monday I went to Yosemite Ranch (which I've really been wanting to try) with my family and had an amazing cake! My parents figured out how to make the good cakes they make for themselves with the gluten free cake mix. So I got actual good cake! Best birthday present!
Cheesy Pictures, isn't Brandy cute! Betsy and I, still cheesy
All of us taking self portraits... really is there any other way to take a picture than of yourself?
My mom... I opened the present (which was Bare Minerals. which I love and is usually too expensive for me) I was totally excited... and she missed the picture. So she goes, do it again... and this is how it turned out... kinda retarded. What can I say?And of course, Michele sent me flowers... cause that's what she does. I knew there was a master plan for having her run the shop this week... I get flowers... twice in three days... she's good.
God has blessed me with a ton of people who support and love me and who make me laugh and feel special. I am truly blessed. God is good.

No comments: