Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thankfullness

I have been thinking a lot lately about how grateful I am. I'm not sure that the perception of me is that I am grateful. And I do want that to be how people perceive me, because I am. I REALLY am. God has blessed me in so many different ways with so many people, things, and gifts just for me. From the kids in the youth group...who each bless me and show me so much about God's character. To my family who loves me unconditionally and is always there to help in anyway they know how.

I am thankful for the house, car, and money God provides me with to do what I do everyday...for me and for others. I am grateful for the friends He has given me who teach me, make me laugh, encourage me, and have a presence in my life. Each relationship He has given me, each person He puts in my life, teaches me something different. I love that. I love that He is so big that He can show me something different in every person and situation, everyday. When I think about that...that is HUGE! Life can NEVER get boring! If it is I am missing HIM! I am thankful that He is that kind of God!

Basically...I LOVE God! I LOVE what He is and how He has planned my life and I can't wait to see what He brings next. THANK YOU!

4 comments:

Danica said...

Well...I just felt like reminding you that I love you! And that I'm thankful for you and all you do for me.

Jena said...

(: I love you.

Anonymous said...

I love you I love you I love you!!!

Jena said...

update more!