Tuesday, November 14, 2006

So last night...

At girls bible study we had a couple of things that really meant a lot to me. One is that Brittany came! I was so glad to see her there and for her to be a part of things! She is amazing! (She'll fit right in with all of you amazing girls!)

Second, is that I was supper impressed that God has moved in so many of your hearts and inspired you to DO SOMETHING! That is amazing! From showing kindness to your families, to people at school and the world.

God never ceases to show me His beauty, power, and sense of humor through all of you guys! I am so blessed to have you in my life. You are a gift to me!

3 comments:

Danica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Danica said...

OK sorry about that...I have no idea what was going on..ok I was going to say that I think you are a gift to ME. I really do and I am so thankful for you and your commitment to this group.

Danica said...

Ok sorry, but I have to correct my grammar. My 3rd sentence is supposed to say,"I really do mean that and I am so..."