Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My cousin Tyler...


So my cousin Rachel posted a super funny picture of my cousin Tyler (her brother) from this incident with the donkey in Las Vegas. P.S. That car is moving... and yes... he is hanging out of it.

I have to say that Tyler is one of the funniest people I know (actually their whole family is pretty funny)... and I have a lot of funny pictures of him even though I don't spend much time with him. I can't imagine how many there must really be. But anyhow... my favorite I have to say is the one below... This is the children's castle at the church my Grandma goes to in Iowa... At a wedding rehearsal. Tyler I love you! Thanks for making me laugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your spring pictures are beautiful and Tyler is really silly, but I am still confused about your comment?!!?!?

Anonymous said...

we miss you too alyssa! and i have to say that you are also one of the funniest people i know - i will never forget san francisco! Michelle