Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Interesting Reading...

So lately I've been reading through 1 Corinthians, 1 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Jude, 2nd and 3rd John... and it has been interesting reading to me. So many things happen in a church and I didn't realize how much time God spends warning us about the teaching of the people who come into the church... church members. If you have the time, I would encourage you to read through these and see what He points out to you.

These are a few pics from moving Brandy to Yreka, where we got stuck... because the sky fell apparently and we had to turn around and come back to Fresno... leaving Brandy by herself in a hotel for 4 days until someone from Yreka could come get her. It was one of the worst storms I have been in!


P.S. Aunt Judie, I may be coming with Emily to visit Ozark... in April. I told her I have some really funny family there! She is excited to meet you.

Love you all! P.S. I miss you Melissa and Michelle... we really need to work on the cousins reunion!~

1 comment:

Danica said...

hey.....i miss you.