Monday, June 02, 2008

Tracy Reinemeyer

Unfortunately Tracy passed away yesterday morning. Friday she started to turn, when she got an infection and it spread through different parts of her body. It is shocking that two weeks ago she was fine and now she is gone. I can't even really wrap my mind around it.

She is young and beautiful and one of the most amazing women God put on this earth. In all the ways I know, she is the embodiment of what God asks us as women to be. She guarded her heart and the hearts of her children, she was diligent, responsible, respectful, honored her husband and God, she was sincere, kind, generous, thoughtful, and loving. She was not extravagant, but when she did something for you it was from her heart and her sincerity made her gesture extravagant. She spoke with kindness, grace, and gentleness. She was encouraging and a teacher to her children, friends, and church family. I love her and will miss her greatly. It was my pleasure to know her. She left a huge mark on my life. I hope to pay forward the gifts she gave to me.

Please keep her family in your prayers. Joey (the little boy they just adopted) has only been in the United States for a few weeks and I'm sure this is confusing for him. Jake (her 9 year old) is obviously going to miss his Mom, and will need all the prayer we can give him. Her husband, Scott, will also need prayer as he sorts out all the things before him. She has an amazing network of family and friends, pray that they can know what to say or not say and when to help. Pray for strength, wisdom and discernment for all of them. God's plan is made perfect through weakness, I know He will be glorified through this situation, just as He was through Tracy's life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alyssa! I loved your senior pics you took of your friend! They were beautiful!!!

I will always be praying for your friends! My heart breaks for them, but God will definitely be with them!!

Love, Rach

Anonymous said...

I've known Scott since high school in Tulsa and have known Tracy since they were married. I truly cannot believe how this has happened so quickly. I will praying for Scott, Jake and Joey and the rest of the family. God will make something good out of this and it will no doubt be special since Tracy was so special. May God give them all the comfort they need.

Nicky said...

I only knew Tracy for a short while as a friend and co-worker, but she touched my life and I will miss her. My heart goes out to Scott, Jake and little Joey and the all her family.